First Holy Communion is a once in a lifetime event that requires careful thought and planning. We are excited to share our suggestions to help make your planning stress free.
Here is a check list to get the ball rolling!
1. Determine the date, time, place
2. Help your child complete any preperation required
3. Decide if you will be holding an after party and write a list of guests you will invite
4. Choose a Venue and any additional entertaiment
*dj or band
*Entertainment for small children
5. Choose a photographer if desired
6. Shop for Dress or Suit. Accessories, shoes, Keepsake gifts, jewlery
(Start early & allow atleast 8 weeks if a dress is being ordered)
7. Order invites at least 8 weeks in advance and mail them 3-4 weeks prior to event
8. Schedule a photo shoot before communion day
9. Help child complete any class requirements such as a banner
10. Finalize menu, decor, entertainment
We hope this list helps you take a deep breath and enjoy your day, celebrating such a special time in your child's life.