Party planning - what a task! Both exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. Luckily we have some amazing vendors to help make your event planning a breeze.
Check out our top 5 all time favorite vendors who will make your event unforgettable. from back yard DIY decorating to a luxury venue, we have all the inspiration you will need.
1. Candy tables are the current rage of any party. If you are looking for a simple sweets table display or a truly one-of-a-kind masterpiece, Dolce Couture Candy will work with you to create an arrangement that you and your guests will never forget. This dream team consists of a pair of childhood friends that share the passion for creating unforgettable events. They are the experts that will take care of all the design, ordering, set-up and breakdown so that you can enjoy your special event. From christening to birthday celebrations to communion parties and more. They will create a dessert table that will be the highlight of your affair. Marcella & Loredana from Dolce couture candy will be happy to work with you in creating an amazing event. Loredana, owner of Dolce Couture Candy says "Marcella (co-owner) & I love the joy and happiness our clients express to us when they see the beautiful displays we've created for them. It makes all the hard work and dedication put into each and every one of our creations all worth it!"
2. If children's entertainment is what you need for your event, a must have vendor is Patsy's Entertainment. Patsy and her fabulous team are professional, reliable, and highly energetic. They will create an amazing atmosphere that will keep your guests entertained and laughing even as your party winds to an end. From ballon twisting, kids Dj parties, Inflatables, carnivals, magic shows, face painting and many other themed parties, Your party is guaranteed to be the talk of the town.
We have worked with Patti for many years, and recommended her to countless clients... The response is always the same - "Patti and her crew are AMAZING! Thank you for recommending such a great entertainment company. My event was a hit."
3. Take your event to the next level with Geo Events, a phenomenal entertainment company that will take your theme and transform it beyond your dreams, leaving you with an unforgettable experience. From Christenings, to Communions, Ba Mitzvah, Sweet 16, corporate events & more, Geo events will not disappoint. Utilizing state of the art technology, their production team is constantly working on new and exciting entertainment for your next event.
We had the pleasure of working with DJ Pete & the Geo Events crew, for my daughters sweet 16 and the result was a VERY HAPPY teenager... not a task easily achieved!
4. Setting the tone for your big day begins with the invitation. When shopping for your invite make sure it reflects the general theme of the affair. Give careful thought to what you want your message to be. Is your affair casual, black tie, child friendly ect. Believe it or not, all of this can be conveyed by the design, colors, font & paper texture that you chose. Luckily, there are so many choices and with the extensive online design options you can create an invite that speaks to your guests before they arrive. Our favorite online design tool is Minted because we love their crowd sourcing philosophy. Their global community of artists bring you tons of design template to browse. Its so user friendly - choose your template, customize & order.
Invitations - Check!
5. So, now that you have decided on the venue, Created your invitations, choose your entertainment & purchased your dress, its time to create your floor plan & write your seating arrangement. This is no easy task, even for the well seasoned event planner. luckily for you, we have the perfect online tool that will make this job a pleasure. AllSeated is a free cloud-based network for planning events. Powered by state of the art collaboration tools. Couples, Venues, Planners & professionals can all work together in realtime! Functionality includes floor plan management with the ability to view in both 2D & 3D, state of the art guest list, seating arrangements, timelines, reports, tablet access, mobil check-in and more. Using All seated will save you hours of time and streamline the planning process. It is a tool that can not be over looked when planning your next event.